Dr. Gennady Sarychev
- Director of VNIIHT – The Leading Institute of Chemical Technology
- Department Head of Planning and Construction of Infrastructure Objects of the Federal Agency for Management of Special Economic Zones of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia
- Deputy Head of the Department of State Policy on Science, Innovations and Intellectual Property
- Director of the International Technical Cooperation Section; Department of Scientific Research Work of the Ministry of General and Professional Education of the Russian Federation
- Director of the Department of Scientific Research Work for the State Committee of the Russian Federation
- Chief Specialist at the Department of Scientific Research and Development for the Russian Ministry of Science
- Professor at the Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (MEPI)
Dr. Valery D. Kosynkin
- Leading Russian chemist and metallurgist for rare earth elements (REEs)
- Chemistry degree from Moscow State University, Ph.D. dissertation in a uranium related topic, doctorate dissertation on the development of REEs through processing loparite concentrate
- From 1959 – present, Kosynk in has been employed by Russia’s State Institute of Chemical Technologies (VNIIHT), holding the following positions – Chief of Laboratory, Head of the REEs Department, and at present, he presides as an Advisor. Since 1973, he has been in charge of VNIIHT’s research and development of REEs chemistry and technology.
- Dr. Kosynkin has been in charge of the technical research and commissioning of new REE productions in Russia, Ukraine, Estonia and Kazakhstan.
- Kosynkin became a professor in 1990. He has lectured in Russia, China and Korea, and was twice a recipient of USSR and Russian government awards for his work in the REE industry.
Jean Paul Tognet
- Chemical and Nuclear Engineer
- Distinguished 35 year career in Rare Earth Sector; Holder of several Rare Earth Patents
- 1969-1982; Pechiney-Saint-Gobain Research Center, Mr. Tognet specialized in the beneficiation and cracking of Rare Earths ores
- 1982-2005; La-Rochelle, France; Mr. Tognet held increasingly senior positions at Rhone Poulenc (now Rhodia)
- Responsibilities ranged from Industrial and Raw Materials Director, to Development Manager of processing plants in France, USA, China, and Japan
- Ultimately Mr. Tognet was responsible for sourcing and evaluating new international Rare Earth projects until his retirement in 2005.
Dr. Marat I. Fazlullin
- Leading world expert on acid ISL technologies Professor, Doctor of Science (engineering), Member of the Mineral Resources International Academy & Honorable Geologist of the Russian Federation
- Author of over 300 publications on Uranium & gold-ore deposits (including treatment by the heap and underground leaching methods)
- co-authored the papers for development of the Uranium deposits in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Russia
- Worked for many years in the Scientific & Research Institute of the USSR Ministry of Geology & the USSR Ministry of Medium Machine-building Industry
- Deputy Director of the Institute, Head of Depa rtment & Director of Division responsible for prospecting & exploitation of Uranium & gold deposits
- Head of prospecting teams & expeditions for poly-metallic, mercury deposits, oil & gas fields located in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan & Algeria as a Chief Engineer
Mr. Temerbek Kenenbaev
- Senior Partner – Partner Law Firm (96 – Present)
- Chairman of Court – International Arbitration Court In Affiliation With the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (02-07)
- Arbitrator – Arbitration Court under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bulgaria (05 – Present)
- Chariman of Supervisory Board – Legal Aid which renders pro bono legal services to the poor and indigent (05 – 10)
- Member of Anticorruption National Council of Kyrgyz Republic (06 –08)
- Deputy Chief – Law Department of the President’s Administration of Kyrgyz Republic (94-95)
- Chief of Law Department – Jogorku Kenesh of Kyrgyz Repbulic (94-95)
- Editorial Member – Law and Business Magazine (00– 02)
- Founder – Association of Lawyers of Kyrgyzstan (04 – present)
- Professor of Law – Krygz National State University (73-81)
Mr. James B. Hedrick
- Mineral commodities expert for the rare-earth elements, scandium, yttrium, thorium, zirconium, hafnium, and the mica group minerals. Retired from the U.S. Geological Survey with over 31 year of experience.
- Author of over 300 publications on the rare-earth elements, thorium, zirconium & hafnium, and mica. Special publications on mercury and rubidium.
- Field experience as an engineering geologist with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers-Civilian, Portland, Oregon, and as an economic geologist with the U.S. Bureau of Mines, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Reviewed environmental impact statements for the Director of the U.S. Bureau of Mines.
- Member of the International Advisory Board for the 2nd International Conference on f-Elements, Helsinki, Finland, and past board member of Rare Earth Research Conferences Inc.
- Member of the Superconducting Materials Subcommittee under the Office of the President’s Committee on Materials (COMAT) 1987
- Chairman and Executive secretary of the U.S. Government’s Minerals, Metals, and Materials Advisory Board 1981 – 1995
- Chaired two sessions on the rare-earth elements and one on strategic and critical minerals for The Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME).
Mr. James Allan
- BASc (Geological Engineering), University of British Columbia; MSc (Geology, Engineering), Queen’s University
- Registered Professional Engineer, Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta (APEGGA)
- A geological engineer with over 45 years of experience with several major mining and petroleum companies and as an independent consultant in mining exploration and exploration management, mineral property evaluation and mining geology
- Has conducted and managed exploration and evaluation programs for a wide variety of mineral commodities in Canada, the United States, Latin America, the Philippines, Malaysia, Australia and the former Soviet Union including Russia.
- Has been involved in the exploration for, and evaluation of, rare earth deposits both as manager of exploration in Canada for a large rare earth company from 1982 to 1990 and as an independent consultant.