Chris Berry from House Mountain Partners, LLC reviews Stans Energy Corp.
Chris Berry’s investment highlights include :
- Has 100% ownership of the only past-producing HREE open pit mine outside of China (Kutessay II).
- Holds a 25 yr mine license in Kyrgyzstan, the only foreign company in the country with an REE mining license.
- Owns option to purchase KCMP, an REE processing plant located in close proximity to Kutessay II used by the Soviets when Kutessay II was in production.
- Kutessay II produced 80% of all REEs for the Soviets for 30 yrs and was only 1/3 mined using historical estimates.
- First drill hole targeted for Kutessay III, located adjacent to Kutessay II and thought to be double its size.
- Ore field located 150 km from Bishkek with solid infrastructure and labor including paved roads and power.
- Metallurgy of REEs was solved by the Soviets at great expense.
- Forecast demand for HREEs to outstrip supply by 2014.
- China controls 95% of REE production globally and there is an imminent shortage of production-ready projects outside of China. Kutessay II offers a rare opportunity to cost effectively produce REEs on a faster basis relative to its peers.
To view a .PDF of the entire report, click here.
For more information on House Mountain Partners visit www.house-mountain.com